Wednesday, April 28, 2010

TREND ALERT: Pull it back baby!

Last year it was a, hands down, “loose curls” kind of year. I walked into most weddings prepared to recreate the loose soft styles of Taylor Swift and Eva Longoria on about half of the wedding party. Brides and bridesmaids alike were going crazy for these effortless soft styles that guaranteed a flattering look, with a dressy feel.



I don’t think that trend has played itself out yet, however I am very excited to see the loose, face framing styles being pulled back in the most glamorous way! I think the key to this look is the softness of it. You still have those loose effortless waves but by pulling it back, your look becomes more elegant, sophisticated, and dare I say… sexy!!!

These are my favorite looks that I saw showcased on this year’s red carpet that could be the perfect look for both bride and bridesmaid who wants to step it up a notch.





No comments: