Tuesday, November 25, 2008

MEET THE FACE BEHIND THE BLENDING BRUSH!

Bridal Beauty Chicago's Lead Makeup Artist, Krystyn Johnson



20 Randoms Things About Krystyn
Photobucket

1. Kristin is my real name, however Krystyn is my makeup alter ego
2. I eat pizza with ketchup and ranch dressing
3. I never took drivers ed or the exam but yet I have my license
4. I have a cat, Lourdes, who I named after Madonna's daughter
5. I want to be Oprah when I grow up
6. I can write backwards in cursive-so that you have to hold it up to a mirror to read it
7. My first TV/Movie crush was Atreyu from the Never Ending Story
8. I can not eat meat off a bone with my teeth
9. I can not wear mittens-they make me feel extremely claustrophobic and can trigger an anxiety attack
10. I love making lists....especially on notecards
11. I am a true Capricorn
12. I am a work in progress...I am perfectly imperfect
13. My father is often mistaken for Lionel Ritchie...I've never been mistaken for Nicole Ritchie
14. I am a deeply spiritual person and following the teachings of the Science of Mind (NOT to be confused with Scientology)
15. I would like to train to run a marathon....I've got a long way to go since I can barely run a mile...ok, maybe a 1/2 marathon
16. I once had my lights turned off in college because I spent my electricity bill money buying Makeup
17. I worked for 5 years as a Sales Manager in the hotel industry before I decided to pursue a career as a Makeup Artist
18. I talk to my mom on the phone at least twice a day
19. My favorite snacks are pretzels dipped in mustard, apple & cheese slices and blueberries and almonds
20. As a child, I use to hate making up my bed. So I would just go to sleep on top of the already made bed using a sheet to cover me. When I got out of bed, I would stuff the sheet underneath the mattress. Now the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is make my bed

No comments: