Tuesday, November 25, 2008

MEET THE FACE BEHIND THE CAN OF HAIRSPRAY!

20 Random Things About Samara
Photobucket

1. I hate the sound of plastic bags, especially the ones you get your deli cheese in.
2. I pretend i am on a cooking show when i cook.
3. When i was little i lied on my eye exam because i thought it was awesome to have glasses.
4. I hate scary movies.
5. I eat popcorn almost every single day.
6. I am half Mexican but no one ever guesses that.
7. I regularly get carded for rated R movies.
8. I started dating, got engaged and got married to my husband all in the same year.
9. I was raised in a house with one bathroom (I have a family of 6).
10. I hate cheese, and milk, sour cream, and cream cheese.
11. I hate socks.
12. I love car washes, especially if I have a snack.
13. I used to want to be a truck driver but that didn't last long.
14. As a kid I never dressed up for Halloween.
15. I love thunderstorms.
16. I love the smell of clean laundry.
17. I usually start books but never finish them.
18. When people chew ice it makes my teeth hurt.
19. I eat banana baby food.
20. I rode a bull, be jealous.

No comments: