Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Joyce Ko

I met Joyce through one of our brides from last year. I knew i we clicked when i found myself spending extra time combing out her curls during our trial just so the conversation lasted a bit longer. This is what takes my job from enjoyable, to "I can't believe i get paid to do this!" Joyce was sweet and sincere from our first meeting and waking up on Sunday to make my way to her hotel was nothing short of a drive filled with excitement.

Here we are enjoying the beauty of the back comb! You can't look awesome before you look a little... not so awesome.


Her beautiful bridesmaids






and the beautiful bride...





And the veil put in by her beautiful mother.



Such a beautiful Sunday and such a beautiful bride. I wish you the best Joyce and it was an honor to be a part of your day.

No comments: