Wednesday, June 30, 2010

BBC Review: Rebecca V.

Awesome! Krystyn and Samara are the bee's knees. I used them for my June 2010 wedding.

The trial went so smoothly - they came to my place and helped me find my style since I really never have had one of my own. They were even tolerant of my cat playing with all of their gear :)

They day of the wedding, they were prompt and cheery even though it was 6am. All of my ladies looked gorgeous. I had a slight change on my makeup and it was not a problem. In fact, everything looked so good that my mom and my new MIL decided to jump on the bandwagon... Samara and Krystyn had no problem making time for them. They were able to make both our moms and us look fantastic while keeping true to our natural styles.

My hair stayed put all day - even though it was raining! My makeup did not run, even though I was positive it would with the rain. It did not look greasy and held up very well. Also, their prices are a steal for the work that they do. I would recommend them in a heartbeat to anyone looking for hair/makeup for their wedding. Love love love!

No comments: